Patient Care During COVID-19
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY (HERE ARE WHAT WE ARE DOING DIFFERENTLY)
- Every patient being seen will need to complete a short health screening questionnaire. Any patients who may pose a risk will be asked to reschedule.
- Patients entering the premise will be required to wash their hands and sanitize their hands immediately after their visits.
- Door handles, restrooms, our waiting room area, reception counter, and other hard surfaces that we may touch are being wiped down with a hospital grade disinfectant between each patient.
- Each patient will have their temperature taken before they enter our office.
- Patients are immediately moved into the treatment area as soon as they arrive.
- All magazines, patient education flyers, toothbrushes, drinks and other amenities are removed from the common area.
- Hand sanitizers are available for all patients and staff.
If you answer YES to any of the following questions, we will not be able to treat you in our facility.
- Have you traveled internationally in the past 15 days?
- Have you come into contact with anyone who has traveled internationally in the past 15 days?
- Have you come into contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19?
- Do you currently have a cold or are suffering from cold-like symptoms such as cough, runny nose?
- Have you been sick in the past 14 days?
- Do you currently have a fever?
- Have you had a fever in the past 14 days?
Call us at Brea Family Dental Center Phone Number 714-529-3184 with any questions or to schedule an appointment.