Patient Care During COVID-19 ( Urgent Care)
OUR URGENT CARE PROGRAM ( EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our dental practice will be providing urgent and essential dental services to local residents in North Orange County. As responsible healthcare providers, we aim to free the capacities of our local emergency rooms by implementing our new Dental Urgent Care System. At this time, our nation is faced with a challenging shortage of hospital staff and supplies, with a majority of dental practices closed down until April 6, 2020 or later.
If you are a patient in need of temporary dental care, we are here to help. If you are a patient of another dental office, and they are not able to take care of your emergency, we are here to help. When the emergency treatment is completed, we will send a report back to your current dentist following your visit.
No dental insurance coverage is required and we welcome all patients. Ask us about our In-house Dental Advantage savings plan.
Fees & Options For Urgent Care Visits
$160 per visit ( includes necessary X-rays, consultation and temporary treatment if clinically feasible)
We accept cash, all major credit cards, Carecredit, and personal checks.
Purchase the Brea Family Dental Center Annual Dental Savings Plan ( recommended for those with no dental insurance coverage), and your first urgent care visit fees will be waived.
For details on Dental Advantage Plan, click the following link:
Who should call?
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms or difficulties, we can help.
- Jaw pain
- Toothaches (one or more teeth)
- Broken or fractured teeth
- Gum infection or swelling
- Broken or fractured dentures or partial dentures
- Severe cavity causing discomfort
- Patients with health risk factors such as diabetes or cardiac disease who need stabilization of gum disease.
- Other discomfort or teeth related pain / discomfort that you feel require immediate attention.
How it works?
- Contact us at (714) 529-3184 to speak to one of our team members.
- Our staff will ask you a few questions regarding your current medical history and your dental chief complaint.
- If you are not able to physically come into our office, we can arrange for online/ Facetime consultation.
- You will be notified of which time slots you will check into our office.
- Our staff will email you the necessary forms to be completed prior to visit. If you don’t have a way to complete the form electronically, you can complete the form in person.
- Patients will be seen on a first come – first serve basis. A sign-in sheet will be provided outside of the office.
- We advise all of our patients to wait in their vehicles until we text or call you.
- No one will be allowed to sit in waiting room.
- A dental X-ray will be taken prior to your doctor evaluation.
- We will try our very best to diagnose your source of pain and offer temporary treatment. We will also present to you the permanent treatment recommendation if necessary.
- Brea Family Dental Center has a network of well qualified specialists to take care of special cases when needed.
**Please note that such emergency dental treatment is only carried out to provide diagnosis and treatment as temporary and short term solutions. Our practice cannot guarantee the outcome of these services. Future follow-up may be required to ensure proper care and prognosis.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY ( HERE ARE WHAT WE ARE DOING DIFFERENTLY)
- Every patient being seen will need to complete a short health screening questionnaire. Any patients who may pose a risk will be asked to reschedule.
- Patients entering the premise will be required to wash their hands and sanitize their hands immediately after their visits.
- Door handles, restrooms, our waiting room area, reception counter and other hard surfaces that we may touch are being wiped down with a hospital grade disinfectant between each patient.
- Each patient will have their temperature taken before they enter our office.
- Patients are immediately moved into the treatment area as soon as they arrive.
- All magazines, patient education flyers, toothbrushes, drinks and other amenities are removed from the common area.
- Hand sanitizers are available for all patients and staff.
If you answer YES to any of the following questions, we will not be able to treat you in our facility.
- Have you traveled internationally in the past 15 days?
- Have you come into contact with anyone who has traveled internationally in the past 15 days?
- Have you come into contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19?
- Do you currently have a cold or are suffering from cold-like symptoms such as cough, runny nose?
- Have you been sick in the past 14 days?
- Do you currently have a fever?
- Have you had a fever in the past 14 days?